Wednesday, March 16, 2011

2011


It's the new year and lots of things have been happening, in fact the past 22months in Malaysia was really a different experience for the family. Alhamdulillah we learnt many, many things throughout, be it the boys themselves and their mum and dad. We should be thankful to Allah for everything, even if say Alhamdulillah/praise to Allah every second we breathe, it's still not enough to thank Allah, for life He give, for rezeki; of food, happiness, calmness, time; for the spouse He give, the children, for 'ilmu..list will go on. Everything is rezeki from Allah. Praise to Allah.
And yesterday I had the rezeki to meet up my old girlfriends, one of them I haven't met since 19yrs ago! another one I only met July last year after 15yrs! another one I only met last raya open house after 18yrs! and another one I only met dec2008 in S'pore, after last time we met in London in 2001! SubhanAllah. Allah is so great, rezeki of time and happiness lies within, and this one is when i live in Malaysia :-)
Hey girls, don't forget to visit me across the border after this ok :-)

No comments: