Tuesday, August 21, 2007

July 18, 2007 "Who will marry me Mummy..?.."


Yesterday at the dining table...Mummy was having early dinner, and Umar was eating cereal without milk as his snack. Mummy trying to make him finish his snack before we go out to play. So we were talking about food, food gives energy, all sorts of vitamins etc, African people without food...at this topic, Umar will always say...
"African people, they only have beans to eat...And they have no toys to play"..
"Yes Umar", Mummy replied. "And you should be thankful that Allah gives us food to make you strong. Allah can make your bones strong you know.."
Then Umar answered.."Allah make our bones?.."
"Yes..And Allah create us Umar.."
"So Allah make you. .....And you marry Ayah. ...And who will marry me?... I don't have anyone to marry me Mummy."
Hehehehehe....ketawa Mummy dalam hati!...And I smiled at him at his frowning face! (serious mukanye! Takde org nak kahwin dia!..Hahahaha...)
"Don't worry Umar...It's not the time yet. U got school and lots of things to do first..."
"I want Ayah to marry me...and you marry Zaky Mummy."
iyelah tu Umar... Ayah saje favourite dia!..
After few minutes, both of us finished our food and ready to go out with Zaky (was trying on Umar's crocs as always! hehehe.. We'll get you one when the smallest fits you ok.. )

No comments: