Thursday, December 11, 2008

10th Anniversary

12-12-1998 -----> 12-12-2008
HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY to us

10 years in marriage, now with them 3...Umar, Zaky & Aqil; 5,2,8mths, growing day by day, year by year..
Some conversations with them last few days.

While Mummy drink up her drink in front of tele with Umar who's watching Ben10 on CartoonNetwork
(can say he only 'got in' to CartoonNetwork from weeks ago, we prefer other kids channel)
Umar, "This episode is not only about Ben10 fighting, it's about how Ben10 got his Ben10 alien watch and how to use it to go to the planets that got aliens; So Ayah is right that I can watch ben10" while looking into my eyes..
Mummy, (??) "Owh..really.." :-)
Umar is actually taking a defending mode to make sure Mummy is ok he's watching this Ben10.
Hehehehe... (Mummy wouldn't like his kids to watch all the fighting stuffs, be it in cartoons at early ages, 2,3.. (but Zaky watch what Umar's watching? :P) :-)

Mummy said to Umar,"Come on Umar, finish up your drink if you want to follow us to Giant" Mummy just wanted to bring him, leaving Zaky & Aqil. Right after saying that, Zaky came in front of me and looked deeply into my eyes and said, "Can I fowow you Mummy, can I..can I..." It's so cute moment! :-)The 2 year old asking. Lately he's always aware of any conversations around him, and understand the language very well, to our surprise.

At one time while Mummy was holding Aqil, Zaky came to me and said, "Cuddle me, cuddle me, Mummy.."
Mummy, "I'm holding Aqil Zaky.."
Then Zaky hold my hand like dragging me somewhere and said, "Put Aqil on the bed..Put him on the bed.." (??)
because he wants Mummy! LOL He thinks so well on how to tackle the problem! hahahhaha..
He always use politics to ask for things..."Can I.." "How about..." "May be.." He's not even 2 1/2 yet, but he's ever so good at language. Sometimes he said long sentences clearly to our surprise, from his thoughts, to ask things etc. Cool Zaky! Keep it up!..

And Aqil can understand if we ask him to clap and wave his hand, or most of the time his hands will be in the actions of "Come here, come here, come here.." :-) So cute :-) He's inputting the language vocabulary to his head at the moment. He can respond when you talk to him, probably you can hear, "Ah, ah.." "Ba, ba.." or "Ahhhhh! Ahhhhhh! " when calling for somebody! LOL

No comments: